Sole E25 (2011 Model) Review
If you want a full body workout at the comfort of your home you might just be looking for a Sole E25 elliptical trainer (2011 Model). This device is designed to help you with your workout needs, providing a full and efficient body workout.
The despite the tight competition in the market, this elliptical still offers the best value for the price you are paying. Although it’s not as heavy duty as the Sole E55 and Sole E35, but it can still provide you with effective results. The E25 has a 20-inch stride like other commercial-grade models, and is manufactured with different frame that is 11 inches shorter compared to other models.
With a price of $999.99, it still operates good like other models. Therefore, if you are limited to this price range, then Sole E25 is right for you.
The Best Features
1. Its a device worth checking out; this allows you to have a full body workout easily at your home.
2. The device is prepared with a heavy 19-pound flywheel and a high gear ratio commonly absent in the features of other comparable models. This will leave you with a smooth and high fluid performance which will lead to a more efficient workout regimen.
3. The Sole E25 has a power incline feature that boosts resistance even more to target different core muscles and other groups of muscles in the body. You can easily adjust the ramp angle from level plane up to 30 degrees by simply pressing the ramp button so you can get your preferred workout intensity.
4. It is also easy to track of your whole workout with the vivacious 6.25-inch blue LCD display that shows your resistance, time, distance, burned calories, and pulse count.
5. This unit also has a number of useful amenities such as built-in speakers to allow you to play your iPod or MP3 player, a built-in cooling fan, and a water bottle holder.
6. You can also make use of its 9 different workout programs, one of which will best suit your preferred workout regimen.
7. This 2011 Model of E25 has also 2-degree inward slope pedals to help you reduce the ankle and knee stress that is common to other elliptical machines, which is good if you have spinal problems.
Sole E25 vs. Sole E35
Both models are almost alike, but with some minor differences. For more information, check out the comparison table below:
|Sole E25||Sole E35|
|Price||$999.99 - Check discount here!||$1, 299.99 - Check discount here!|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.)||325||375|
|Stride Length (inches)||20||20|
|Machine Weight (lbs.)||189||200|
|Parts Warranty||3 years||5 years|
|Labor Warranty||1 years||2 years|
Comments from Users
Effective results, and I am loving it!
We just bought this elliptical trainer lately, and we are loving it. It took us around 2 to 3 hours to do the assembling process. In general, for what is a budget elliptical trainer, I'm happy with the structure and the value I've acquired from the investment. - Chris T.
Solid and quiet elliptical trainer…
It requires some time to put it together. It’s not hard, you just have to follow the instructions on the manual carefully. In addition, common sense is the key to assembling the machine. In general, I am totally happy with my Sole E25 elliptical trainer. - BB11880
I love it!
I just did a 45-minute cardiovascular workout on this elliptical trainer, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend this to my friends. Thanks Sole Fitness! - Yaman G.
Sturdy workout machine!
I was surprised when I opened the packaged and saw how the parts were placed. I was even more amazed with how the nuts, screws and etc were packaged to match with each step of the directions. The assembly process is so easy! - Ted
Other review sites' rating
TreadmillDoctor.com - 4.5 stars
Fitness-Equipment-Source - 4 stars
Amazon.com - 4.5
Buzzillions.com - 5 stars
The Pros and Cons
- Nice selection of programs
- 20-inch stride length
- Quiet and smooth
- Great value for the price
- Inward-sloping pedals
- Some people complain about quality
- Recommended for someone who is looking for a quality and budget-friendly elliptical trainer
- Someone looking for a low-impact workout
- For those who want to be fit and healthy
- And for parents who are busy and don't have the time to go to the gym
This device is fully functional and very eye-catching to the consumers but when you see the price you’ll probably think twice. With around $1000 to spend, the risk of disappointment on the products upon delivery is difficult to deal with. It is also quite hard to assemble especially if you are working on it alone. You need to put all the parts at the right place to make sure it functions the right way.
This trainer is undoubtedly a great device for your fitness needs. If you are on a high budget with these kind of devices I strongly recommend you to purchase this elliptical.
You can also check out the best deals on Sole E25 at eBay
|Sole Fitness E25 Front Drive Elliptical Trainer||US $800.00||3d 23h 50m|
No related posts.
Filed under: Sole
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!